The Thanks-Giving Square Neighbors Council is a group of neighboring residents and businesses that support Thanks-Giving Square through volunteer opportunities. Scheduled events include work days to help beautify the gardens, special community presentations, tours, and activities that help raise awareness of the Foundation’s mission.
Contact our office to be added to the mailing list for future Neighbors Council events or check the event calendar.
Recent Work Day Projects
- Planted seasonal flowers for Autumn 2016
- Moved sign bases to new locations in the Court of All Nations
- Cleaned and organized archive material in basement
- Removed broken lights from garden trees
- Cleaned windows and doors in the Chapel and Hall
- Added gravel and fresh soil to garden beds
- Planted seasonal flowers for Spring and Summer
- Created temporary dog relief area with pea gravel
Neighbors Council Work Day
Sunday, February 26, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. to Noon
Help us brighten up Thanks-Giving Square during our winter community work day. Join other neighbors to lend a hand with landscaping and clean-up efforts (both indoor and outdoor projects). Snacks and water will be provided. All are welcome.